Friday, November 15, 2013

working towards the better


There is something that I have been working on for a long long time now. It is hard to pinpoint the inspiration part - there have been so much. The knitting, the sewing and crafting blogs. The wish to be a better employer. The wish to make clothing better.

I still have much work to do on the site and the pictures of products will be uploaded soon, but to my blog readers, who have known me for a long while and who have most likely also inspired this, I am offering a discount till December 12th. Just enter "blogfriend13" and you will get 25% discount of the purchase price.

Please come and find my winter collection here.

8 comments:

  1. Wooow, impressive! I really love that blue wool. Will there be more photos where it is possible to see the entire garment (like the one here on the blog), and also a photo of the skirt and the vest from the front?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How exciting - congratulations on your wonderful new endeavour! Your pieces are wonderful - especially the drape and body conscious quality you've brought with that fabulous wool fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Congratulations on your new project, the clothes look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siga, sveikinimai! Tikrai įspūdingai atrodo....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god! This is an amazing capsule collection! What a project! I love the shapes and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo, kaip įdomu :)))

    Sėkmės dideliausios, na kuo didžiausios ir tau :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Siga congrats! The items are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.