My friend Christine gave me a voucher last Xmas for Briar Rose Fibers. It was very hard to choose, but finally I settled on Sea Pearl, partly because I've always wanted to try out tencel. The skeins are huge and I probably used up just a bit over a half for this shawl. Merino and tencel create a fantastic drape, so the leftovers are most likely going to be made into a scarf/ shawl as well.
Choosing a pattern was not very easy, I looked for a crescent shaped shawl. Annis was a favourite for a long time, but I think I got pushed away because of the nupps.
Needles: 5 mm for CO, 4 mm the rest
Mods: Increased the number of short rows, finished with garter rows to prevent some of the curling and did a picot bind off. Looking back, the picot bind off was not worth the trouble. It's hardly noticeable, but I guess it also does its' job in preventing purling, so no harm done. Oh, and I also did a longer lace repeat.