Thursday, July 5, 2012

startitis


So what do I do if I have joined a KAL and need to move on with it? If I have a self-imposed deadline-knit for a certain birthday? Well sure I cast on for something new and knit exclusively on it.

It was Ysolda's birthday this week and just as each year she has a special discount only on that particular day. After I read her blog post about the discount, I spent the whole day wondering which pattern I meant to buy last year, but decided to wait. Then almost the very last minute I remembered it was Liesl. It is so easy, Malabrigo Rios is a pleasure to knit with. This will be done very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Looking great! I've got the yarn and pattern ready to cast on a Liesl, but have half a dozen projects on the needles that I should finish first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made two Liesl's and I love the pattern! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.