Monday, March 26, 2012

FO: Wollmeise sock yarn sweater


Needles: 3.25mm
Yarn: Wollmeise Twin, Unglücksrabe, thus no idea which colourway that is
Pattern: yet again sock yarn sweater by Hannah Fettig
Size: 12-18months

Verdict: Obviously I like this pattern as it's the third time that I've used it. The very first version got loads of wear and though it still fits, it is getting a bit too short for my liking. Now I knit a size up and it is still somewhat too big. This is a nice summery sweater and it will hopefully be of great use this summer. As to this Wollmeise colourway, I thought it was a daring choice when I got it. Once wound up, I did not like the look of it much, but now that it's knit up, it's grown on me and I can't wait until she's big enough to wear it.

6 comments:

  1. tikras vitaminų užtaisas :) labai pavasariškas megztukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi as tau laukiu kol siulu likucius dekiui nusiusi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toks linksmas "margutis" :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun sweater! Simple pattern with funky yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siga, you've been busy ! I have been away from blogging for a bit, but plan on catching up. Love Lanespliter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious! I love it. I can see why you like this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.