Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FO: One was not enough; Lanesplitter take 2


Looks familiar, huh? Just because this pattern is so fun, straight after casting off the first one, I cast on for this. I still had Noro Kureyon (colourway 95 for those interested) and matched it with some brown Cascade 220 heathers. I've been wearing this skirt a lot. I've had it on around 10 times before these pictures were taken. This skirt holds its' shape really well.

Some specs
Needles: 4.5 mm circulars
Yarn: about 1.7 skeins of Noro Kureyon, colourway 95, and 0.83 of a skein of Cascade 220 heathers in brown


Oh, I did not have any brown tights at hand this morning, but since I'm wearing my honey cowl in spritz colourway, it works out pretty well. No pictures to prove that this time though.

9 comments:

  1. Labai gražus sijonas :) Bus dar daugiau ar jau kitokius megsi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pirmas buvo puikus, bet ir šis ne ką prastesnis. labai gražu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty amazing. What a pretty skirt pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't Noro colors amazing in stripes! Goes very well with brown! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Agnė: Bus tikrai daugiau. Nors ieškau ir kitokių sijonų aprašymų, tik kol kas niekas taip labai dar nepatiko.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks fantastic! I love the bright colours balanced against the neutral in the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is gorgeous!! I love the yarn you chose, the colours really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laibai saunus sijonukas.. :) gal lietuviskai galetum paiksinti kaip ji mesgsti ? kai nepatyrus mezgeja tai sunkoka angliskam aprasymes susigaudyti ... :(
    aciukas ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.