Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FO: Nordic stars yet again


There was some radio silence round here. I've hinted on this blog before about some broken bones. Well, just a week ago I got the metal taken out of my body. This gave me loads of knitting time. Above was almost finished at the hospital whilst waiting for surgery. I had to stop halfway through the second one as I did not have enough beads put on. This was a perfect, mindless knitting project as I knew the pattern by heart. Rosarios 4 Merino Land is a nice, thin yarn that gives clean lines. I really like these stars and will surely knit them again. After all, I still have no beaded wristwarmers myself.

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your broken bones! I hope you aren't in any pain. Your armwarmers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! I've been thinking about beaded designs lately and am now further inspired by your fingerless gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klasika. Visada gražu ir stilinga.

    greito gijimo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - these are stunning! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschöne Pulswärmer!
    Liebe Grüße und gute Besserung! Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy cow...those are GORGEOUS. glad to hear you are back on your feet, btw, and using your downtime to produce such lovely and amazing finished objects! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.