Thursday, January 26, 2012

ongoing WIP - stash enhancement


We all want to knit from stash, to reduce it, blah blah blah. But it does feel good to get some newcomers. Ones that have not yet been tried. I got some Opal Hundertwasser and Van Gogh colourways and my sister sent me some Faroese wool.
Over the holidays I taught my niece to knit some socks. Thus, a present for her was some sock wool and some knitting needles. I don't remember what wool it was (a solid German quality, that for sure), but it was one of those self-striping types. I was also knitting some socks for my husband and me. Those were plain blue. And I was jealous of the wool that my niece was knitting with. Now I'm set for the upcoming pairs.

5 comments:

  1. Yup, I'm always in the mood for stash enhancement...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love adding to my stash, and also tries to destash - it is just never at the same speed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! New yarn is always so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stash yarn is good but you can only go for so long without buying more! Love what you added to your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like such a nice, comfy pile of wool. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.