Friday, January 20, 2012

FO: Nordic stars beaded wrist warmers


This was fast! Just a bit over a week and these are done. Each time that I knit beaded wrist warmers, I wish I would knit more of them and knit some for me. Well, these ones are not for me. I love this pattern, as Fridica commented, these are almost like colourwork. The beads are higher contrast than what it looks like in the picture. In fact, they are pinkish violet. I already have 2 more pairs of wristwarmers lined up in my head. Let's see when I get to knitting those.

Facts

Needles: 1.25mm
Yarn: Drops Alpaca, 45g (CO 60sts to use up as much of the skein as possible)

11 comments:

  1. graži spalva :)
    kai pamatau kokio storio virbalais megzta, tai net silpna pasidaro :) iki tokiu dar "nedaaugau" matyt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so beautiful! You should definitely treat yourself to a pair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I have not done beaded work yet, but that is certainly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW!!!! they are absolutely gorgeous!
    Can you tell me please where I can find the pattern?

    Thank you and have a nice day,

    Kirstin

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous! make some for you, on the double!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how simple and pretty these are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Labai gražios riešinės. O kaip ten su tuo noru nusimegzti sau? Batsiuvys be batų?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look how cute they are! Purple is really getting to me these days... I'm gonna have to knit something in that color soon! Love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and cosy looking. The beads match the yarn really well, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. I want to make some of them for me too. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.