Wednesday, December 21, 2011

snow


Looks like we might have white Xmas after all. This was definitely worth the wait.  And it is still snowing, even here in Zurich. I am in for a bigger project on my needles, haven't decided yet what it should be. Yarn waiting to be knit up: Cascade 220 in red. I'm looking for a cabled cardi. Something along the lines of this, but more fitted and more me. Yes, it has to have pockets. Or maybe I will go for an easier choice and knit a Noro skirt? Ah, all these choices...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks beautiful! We're getting freezing rain right now..not pretty at all!
    MM, cabled cardi...does it need lots of cables?
    I like this:
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/shadow-6
    and I REALLY like http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/aidez
    or what about your own Rocky Coast by Hannah Fettig?
    So much choice...
    And Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow looks so pretty. It is raining here. Doesn't look like we will be having a white Christmas this year. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous! We've had a smidge of snow in the UK, but it's all melted thanks to lots of rain. No white Christmas here, I'll have to live vicariously through yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.