Tuesday, December 20, 2011

FO: My mitts

Sometimes I feel as if I am rushing behind when it comes to my knitting. My blog read and Ravelry are filling up with great FOs and I get the "ah, got to also knit this" moment quite often. Especially bad are my two daily reads. Saffron who goes from over 200 PPY (why, posts per year) to 0, thus I'm linking back to her Ravelry account. And mezgimo zona blog, but the FOs there are knit by a whole knitting club, so don't stress yourself.


When I was knitting these mitts, I was thinking they have surely already been knit by either of the two. And probably they have been. But this pair is mine. They were done in no time. It was the right project for Christine's handspun (lucky me got a skein as a birthday present on top of that shawlette). This project made me also realize what I've been missing out. Now I know what snowberry&lime handspun is good for.


3 comments:

  1. Those are lovely! I've never knit with handspun yarn - maybe something I should add to my to-do list for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, so gorgeous!! they look like a great knit to show off handspun, too. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, gorgeous. And yes, the joy of handspun is strong. I love knitting with it. I'm glad you have a pair of lovely mitts, just for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.