Thursday, November 17, 2011

FO: Mousie dress


First, there was this cute button. Somehow I knew straight from the start that this cute button will be for a future Little Sister's dress. It's already my third go at the pattern and definitely not the last one. 


I loved knitting with this yarn - Frog Tree Pediboo, 80% merino and 20% bamboo. And it holds up pretty well to wear. The leftovers were used for this hat, which has been worn lots and is too small by now. I bought the yarn in Boston, but shoot me I don't remember the shop's name right now. It was not in the city center, but rather somewhere off, I just know it was next to the tram tracks. :) That's loads of help, I know.


And lastly, a thank you to Sonata whose today's post made me put up these pictures on my blog and count this FO as done. It's been finished in August, but only now it fits my little one.

12 comments:

  1. Siga, she's adorable! I love the button and the dress is really cute! I especially like the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! And that is the best button I have ever seen. Fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mano bosas sako, kad tavo blog'ui reikia pagerinto SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Jis buvo pamirses tavo adresa ir kai googlino juicyknits, nieko nerado. (as radau tavo Flickr sena account'a)...

    ir jei googlinam knitting+blogs, irgi nieko nera. tai vot, mes nusprendem, kad tavo puslapio lankomuma reikia didint gerinant SEO.

    vis tik dirbu media/reklamos kompanijoj. reik, kad kas nors persiduotu ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, she looks so sweet in her little dress!! what a darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smagus šitas modelis, ir toks "ilgai grojantis" :)). O spalvos labai mažajai tinka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter gets cuter all the time! And of course her little dress is adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man vis tiek pati Liepa viską užgožia, su kokiu nori rūbeliu gali būti ar be jo... Bet antrą kartą pažiūrėjus, labai graži suknytė (ir viskas taip suderinta!!!) ir tokia juokinga ta pelytė ant petuko:), atrodo tuoj nubėgs prie mažos ausytės ir pašnibždės ką...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is truly adorable! I love this dress and your Little Girl looks so pretty! The second photo is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your baby girl is so so cute! And she looks so pretty in her lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The button is cute, but not as cute as the little girlie in the dress! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.