Thursday, October 27, 2011

skeinny dipping


It is nice to come home, but it is even nicer to get back and find some yummy yarns in one's mailbox. My very talented friend Christine has opened up an online yarn shop and an etsy store to sell her hand dyed yarns.


These are the three skeins that I got. Penelope sock in Dark Magic Carpet colourway and two skeins of Merisilk DK in Spritz colourway. Yes, I got some DK yarn. So if you remember this post, you know there's a giveaway coming your way. I just could not resist. I have a perfect project for this yarn. Today's a bit overcast, so my pictures are not the best. I'll leave you with some of Christine's pictures to drool over. Even better, head to her skeinny dipping shop and check it out yourself.


If you like some colour that's not available in your preferred weight, just email Christine and I'm sure she'll dye some especially for you. Oh, and she ships worldwide.

4 comments:

  1. Yummy was literally the first thought that popped into my head when the picture loaded. Very pretty skeins!
    And thank you for telling me that sock yarn doesn't count as stash. I don't know how I missed that whole concept, but now... no more yarn buying gulit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like lovely stuff - I'll certainly check out the website...I love the name of her shop too! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would LOVE to get something like that in the mail. I checked the shop and the colorways are beautiful!
    I can not believe you are willing to part with any yarn from your stash...I don't think I could ever do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful yarn! Too bad I'm not buying yarn from the US since I don't have the finances - or the will - to pay the $40 tax fee that most often comes with non-EU parcels here.
    Can't wait to see what you'll make from those vibrant orange-red skeins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.