Friday, October 28, 2011

FO: Summery pebble vest

I have quite a bit of catching up to do. There are so many FOs that have yet to be photographed. Some are not even blocked. I'm clearly a process knitter. Anyways, this vest was knitted in February when I was staying with Christine in Boston. My little one wore it towards the end of the summer, right before she discovered her feet. I think it might still fit her. It was a great and useful garment for those early mornings/ late evenings during not so warm Lithuanian August.


CO: February 18th, 2011
BO: February 20th, 2011

Pattern: Pebble
Yarn used: Cascade Cotton Rich DK, about 1.5 skeins
Needles: 4.5 mm circulars
Mods/ notes: I knit the vest longer. I used these notes from one fellow Raveler and also adopted Techknitting tips for bind off 1 and 2. The finishing looks so neat this way, I wonder how I did not come across this earlier. It'll definitely be used in the upcoming knits.


Fit: great. Good thing I knit it a bit longer as my little one is on the tallish side.

1 comment:

  1. ji dar nestovi, bet jau auksta ;)

    bet aha bus ilgakoje panike ;)

    grazus grazus mezginiai!

    ReplyDelete