Thursday, July 7, 2011

good to be back home


I was planning of knitting this project for ages. And remembered that I had the perfect yarn for it in my stash. Once I got back, I cast on immediately. Surprisingly, it went very fast. Now it's off to be blocked. 

In other news, we are enjoying the summery weather here in Zurich. The little one is our joy. Right now I have her in the Peanut Shell as she's somewhat uneasy after our postman woke her up too early.


Normally I prefer Moby Wrap, but if she falls asleep after I burp her, Peanut Shell is much easier to put on. That does not disturb her and I can handle it on my own.

6 comments:

  1. Tik vaikai sugeba taip miegoti... vaizdas, nuo kurio neįmanoma atsitraukti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one is so sweet!
    I love the bright blue yarn...is that Wisp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, tell me more about that beautiful bit of knitting. The colors remind me of the sea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour of that yarn. What was the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, happy sleepy baby.

    Is that Wisp? It's gorgeous either way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, she's so cute! What is the pattern you're knitting? It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.