Wednesday, July 13, 2011

from one blue thing to the next

For those who were wondering, yes, it is Wisp that I was knitting. It is blocked, the buttons are sewn on and FO pictures will follow soon. I loved working with Madelinetosh Tosh Sock for this project. Stephanie said the yarn colour reminded her of the sea. I guess that's why the colourway is called Baltic. However, Baltic Sea that I know is nowhere that blue/ green.



OK, my new WIP is Jeweled Cowl in Malabrigo Lace, colourway Purple mystery. I had a beads-issue, trying to get the right size and then being able to fit a crochet hook through that tiny hole. All the beads that I have at home seemed to not work, so I got a new batch at Manor only to realize I could not fit the 0.75mm crochet hook through it. In the end, I did find some suitable ones in my stash. Oh, I could have saved myself one trip to town center on a very hot day.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.