CO: Feb 16th, 2011
BO: Feb 17th, 2011 (those baby items really fly off the needles)
Yarn used: Lang Merino 120 superwash, almost full 2 skeins
Needles: 3.5mm circulars and dpns (surprise!) for the sleeves
General notes: The pattern is more of a recipe, so if you are thinking of knitting it, browse through Ravelry's project pages and get some ideas on the fit. I CO 64 sts instead of 50 as I wanted the neckline to be wider and the button plackets to be 5 sts instead of 4 sts wide. Otherwise, I pretty much followed the pattern, the sleeves are 5" long from the armpit (it seemed to me in the FO shots that these were too short for most babies), total body length is a wee short of 8". Actually, I wanted the total length to be longer, but I had only 5 buttons and placed the buttonholes too close to each other, so had to stop earlier than I wanted to.
Fit: I tried the still unblocked cardi on my two-weeks-old baby to see how it fits and, as you can see, she was drowning in it. However, I got the idea that I should block the cardi to be somewhat longer which I did. All in all, I'm happy with the result and - thanks to the lace - we'll be able to use it for quite a while.