Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ruined FO: Boheme



CO: February 22nd, 2011
BO: February 23rd, 2011
 
Pattern: Boheme

Yarn used: Lana Grossa Merino Superfein Cool Wool, colour 571, light green, about 1.5 skeins

Needles: 3.5 mm circulars

Size: 6 months

Mods/ notes: Since I used 5 stitches for the button panels (to avoid the curling), I used the lace pattern from here as I found the instructions clearer than in the original pattern.

Fit: The cardi was just a tiny bit too big on my one-month old and got spat on pretty badly. Thus, I washed it and put it in the dryer. I did not check the cycle of the dryer and it was obviously in there for way too long. Now it is felted and is too small. So, I am going to recycle the buttons and throw the rest away. In general, though, I think the size might have been too small for a 6-month old.

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.