Friday, April 22, 2011

two baby outfits

I have finished my 37th pregnancy week. Yay! The hospital bags are packed and these are the two knitted outfits that I am taking along. I did not knit any other newborn items, I believe, but my pregnancy memory might be tricking me. Normally I opted for a size 3-6 months or up. This way the baby can get some wear out of the knits before those are outgrown.

1) This is Lilie cardigan.


2) And here is the Offset Wraplan pattern once again.


More details on the actual patterns to come later once I actually know how they fit.

13 comments:

  1. I think that you are going to put a good use to the Lilie cardigan. I love that color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siga, you are all set! I gave birth at 35 weeks, so I was not prepared at all...
    The outfits are really cute and if I am not mistaken that looks like the swirl hat by Sheepy Time knits. I am making it for my niece next week. It's adorable!
    If you want, head on over to my blog and sign up for a give-away I am hosting. Nothing you can't make yourself for sure, but it's always nice to also get knitted gifts instead of making them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart thinking. As adorably tiny as newborn knits are, I usually opt to make slightly bigger sizes. I figure if I'm going to go to the effort of making something, it'd be nice if the baby takes 10 minutes to grow out of it instead of 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exciting times...what lovely baby knits! Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puikiai pasiruošusi! Abu komplektukai labai simpatiški, ir tikrai pravers ;).
    Lengvo likusio laukimo ir gražių švenčių!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are so adorable! I love how tiny the socks are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby is going to be super well-dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the Offset Cardigan pattern. It's so cute and modern. You have some lovely handknits ready to go! You're almost there, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaw, such adorable little sets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.