Saturday, February 26, 2011

gather here

Gather here is a new shop in Cambridge, MA. It is very spacious, well organised and so cute. Above you can see the knitting part of the shop - they also have fabrics and sewing machines that you can rent and use there by an hour. Their main yarn brand at the moment is Cascade, but they also have some hand-spun and hand-dyed yarns. You can get some luxurious Lorna's Laces, Noro, Rowan or Peace Fleece yarns as well. The colours of Peace Fleece yarns are gorgeous. I almost wish I had gotten some. If you are in the area, this is definitely a shop to check out and to love.

5 comments:

  1. very cool! I love the stainless bowls full. The chairs hanging from wayyy up there. fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great to find out about! I go to Cambridge pretty often, so I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why they called it "gather here"! It looks like a great place to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a very inviting store. I would not be able to resist that bowl of handspun on the table. I hope you're having a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.