Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FO: Lithuanian mittens

CO: December 30th, 2010
BO: January 2nd, 2011

Yarn: BC Shetlandsuld about 75 yards and Kauni Wool 8/2 Effektgarn about 125 yards.
Needles: 2.5mm circulars

Notes: These have been finished for a while, but as they were a present and my last parcel to the US took ages to arrive, I waited till I got to deliver these in person. Again, I used some motifs from one Lithuanian knitting booklet and combined them to make a personalised design. I can't believe how little yarn is needed for mittens like these. I think I can get at least 2 other pairs out of that one Kauni and BC Shetlandsuld skein.

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job of combining patterns! They look warm too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely! they look really warm too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the color combination you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so pretty!! the colourwork looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say they are wonderful to wear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! The colorwork is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puikus spalvų derinys - ir labai gražiai atrodančios pirštinės

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.