Wednesday, February 16, 2011

excited

Photo taken from Laima

At this very moment I'm up high in the skies (this is a scheduled post). I'm very much looking forward to this trip, to meeting my friends and exploring new shores. :) It might be quiet for a day or two on my blog, but I'll be back with some yarny goodness as there is a visit to Webs planned. Yarn will be purchased and there will be plenty of knitting material coming up.

I have not finished my search for a lys in Zurich, so that will have to be postponed until I get back. There is still one shop that I have not gone to yet... But so far I have a feeling that I either have to extend my search beyond Zurichs borders or else there will be two to three shops to go to.

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels! Enjoy your visit. I've never been to Webs, but I'm sure it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a great shot! ;)
    I got used to seeing its cropped version so it looks so different so cool ;) hahahah - kas pakels šuniui uodegą jei ne jis pats!

    lauksiu skypej kai abi pataikysim pagal laiko zonas! xo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.