Saturday, January 22, 2011

other knits

These days I start only small projects. I think I finally got the hang of threading the beads (yay for me!). I love using Shetland wool for wrist warmers. This time I chose a pattern that is easy to memorize, so I can take this project along wherever I go to. Unfortunately, I realized that I have not thread enough beads for the second one, so I do have to wait till I get home before I continue on this one.

I shamelessly copied Kate in getting my sheep out for this shoot.

5 comments:

  1. Those look really nice! Like the beading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is some chic beading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks very snazzy. Have fun knitting the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely beading! What a fun and portable project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beading is lovely. Now I'm tempted to take my little sheep out for my next post !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.