Wednesday, December 1, 2010

snow outside my window

I know it's been a while but I've no clue why I went offline like that. I guess I just took a needed break. Now that we finally got snow here in the Swiss 'lowland', I find myself browsing Ravelry again in search for that perfect new hat addition to my wardrobe. I have a skein of Cascade 220 in some nice red shade, but the pattern choice is sooo hard to make. I love Bloom, Isotope, Molly, Greenery hats and Star Crossed Slouchy beret (all Rav links, sorry). It seems to be possible to use 220 for all the above patterns, so a decision is all that's needed right now. :)

Hope you're enjoying winter knitting as much as I do right now.

1 comment:

  1. Snow makes you feel good about staying inside and knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.