Tuesday, December 7, 2010

FOs: Yellow newborn hat & socks


Details
Needles: 2.5mm (US 1.5) circulars.
Yarn: Schoppel Wolle Admiral 4-ply. I used the leftover bits that I had from knitting yellow bee socks. The hat and socks weigh only 28g. This seems to be a great project to get rid of those leftover sock bits.
Pattern: Newborn hat and sock set. This was a very easy and a quick knit. The pattern is very well written and gives you several choices for the top of the hat. I  added a k2p2 brim as I did not want it to curl up. Otherwise, just followed the instructions.
It goes well with EZ Surplice Baby Jacket and the yellows are nearly identical.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. These are a very cute babies set - love the bee pollen yellow. I love your blue elephant from a few posts ago, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.