Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FO: Wurm goes Noro


Blogging gets a little bit difficult with all those Xmas knits on the way. This is also a Xmas present, but as long as it is a surprise, the recipient will not figure it out it is for her. I merged two patterns for this one: Noro hat and Wurm.


There is probably more Wurm hat in it than Noro. I used the decreases from the Noro hat. Also, I added several short rows to make the hat tilt to the back slightly. More notes, as always, on Ravelry project page.


All in all, a very quick knit and a warm, cozy result.

9 comments:

  1. I love my Wurm hat. It is my warmest hat and I've been wearing it every day for weeks. Hope your wurm is as warm and as loved as mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! And it's got all those Christmassy colours too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ heclica: Thank you! True, only now I realized these are winter colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hat is super cute. That last picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so beautiful!!!
    I made it once for a baby it was green and it looked like a Christmas tree!

    Hugs
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest thing! The way it scrunches up, it's almost like the Noro is a little secret.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice hat! Warm and funny , so owner will surely be very pleased. Greetings and have a nice Christmas! Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way cute! I need to make myself a Wurm...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.