Wednesday, December 29, 2010

FO: Simple neckwarmer


This is a variation of Scholar Collar by Jared Flood. As there is no real pattern for it, just an idea and some notes, I improvised and adapted the pattern. It works well with the button that I got in the States this summer. This was really a last-minute knitted gift. I was looking for a pattern for a cowl and discovered this neckwarmer. It seemed like an ideal pattern for my hubby who does not like large and bulky scarves. If you are ever looking for a quick gift for a guy, this is it. Nice yarn and some classy buttons and you have a winner.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like the button too! And the yarn. What a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the knit and the button are perfect together. The outcome is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color and the button is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cozy. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.