Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FO: Greenery hat


Between all those pattern choices I went for Greenery hat (Ravelry pattern link). It is a very straightforward pattern, I would have preferred a chart over written instructions, but that is just a small thing. It is a very nice product, one unfortunate thing though is that it keeps riding up and does not stay over my ears. But that is not the pattern's fault, rather my head's. So quite unexpectedly this is going to be a Xmas present to somebody with a smaller head than mine.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely hat.

    I knit this too and mine came out too small. I love the way the cables twist though. I might have to knit another... but a little bigger this time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so pretty!! those cables are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super-duper nice! *puts it in the queue*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful hat, and the color is so vibrant. Sorry you didn't like the fit. What pattern will you try next for your hat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely! And the colour looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.