Monday, September 27, 2010

on hold

Thank you for the kind comments on my mohair top. I'll think about the sleeves for a bit and if I do decide to change anything, I'll let you know.

As I am packing my bags to get ready for the trip tomorrow, I am leaving several WIPs on hold.

First up is the sweater for my husband. So far I've only got the sleeves done.


The second one is actually a project that I have not even started (although I wanted to have it finished by now!). I'm still waiting for the yarn to arrive. If it is here tomorrow, I might take it along with me. It is another design from Pure Knits.


And I've started on Buttercup. I'm already on the body bit, what is left is plain stockinette on 3 mms (US 2.5). Maybe this is my ideal travel knitting?

3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I think any of the three projects would be excellent travel companions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, that contrasting blue on the inside of the sleeves looks interesting!! and that kiddie sweater is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.