Thursday, September 2, 2010

FO: Bluelefante


So, it is Elefante after all. I didn't go for a striped version as I did not have enough yarn leftovers in the same weight. Also, no happy baby colours.


The pattern is very well written, though it is not easy to use when substituting yarn. I guess I figured it out in the end. The head is supposed to be larger than what it came to be. It is cute, nevertheless.


I used Quesselchen's mods for the ears. They are super cute, large and curly. It looks almost like a donkey ear in the upper picture, but they are not. :)


Yarn: Merino 160 by Austermann and the leftovers of Siena (from Wraplan).
Needles: 2.0mm (US0) circulars to produce a very dence fabric.
Notes: My husband wants one as well. :)

9 comments:

  1. cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super cute! My favorite color and animal! One of those days, I'm going to knit a little stuffed animal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the elephant! It is so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the kind words and thoughts on my blog. it means alot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.