Wednesday, July 7, 2010

that ages ago finished featherweight


Wow, I actually finished this cardi in January (had to check Ravelry for this). I started it back in November and had it all (sans sleeves) knit in a week or so. Then it went into hibernation until mid-January when I finally made myself knit those two sleeves. Afterwards it got loads of wear - you can see the yarn is already pilling. I've used Gloss Lace (Knit Picks) only for shawls before and I guess that's a note for myself not to try it out for any other garments.



Otherwise, I love the colour and the shine of the yarn and it feels super soft on the skin. Overall, a keeper. It is so versatile. I can imagine knitting it again, with a different edging or even a minimalist version of it.




5 comments:

  1. oh yes, you have to be proud, it looks so nice! Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty!! that colour really is amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atrodo labai dailiai - ir matosi, kad tiesiog "limpa" prie kūno

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. So good that you have finished it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.