Friday, June 11, 2010

random


As I again cannot fall asleep at the ECT time, I spent the night reading, knitting and sorting my pictures.
These are some iphone pictures from the trip. First up is one cute big caterpillar. And a rather tasty one. I could not just kill the mouth with the two cute eyes staring at me. I love sushi and this was the cutest roll ever.

Foto.jpg

And below is one greedy little fellow we spotted in Boston who is dragging half of an apple to a hiding place, which appeared to be a branch up in the tree. The apple did not fell down (!) and once it was securely placed, the little fellow went out hunting again. (click to enlarge)

Foto.jpg










1 comment:

  1. Hi Siga, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Your kai mai socks are so pretty. First time I've seen this pattern :)
    take care, Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.