Saturday, April 10, 2010

FO: Malabrigo hat


It's time to finally blog about things that have been knit up in the past three months but never got photographed, blogged nor ravelled. The first one up is the Slouchy Copy Cat Hat by Terra Jamieson. The pattern is very well written and the hat was knit up in no time. I used just a little less than one full skein of Malabrigo Merino Worsted. Knit on 4.5mm (US 7) circulars.

I think the eyelet mock ribbing is really suitable for a spring/ summer version of the hat and I might knit one in cotton/ linen mix. Have you seen Starr or Cheer from the new Kim Hargreave's book? I've never knit a hat for summer, but now I suddenly need one.


P.S. Sese, matai, kokios kasos? ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Your hat looks awesome! Love the deep green colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous hat!! that green looks great with your dark hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that! It looks so warm.. *gets up and puts on her malabrigo had*
    Yes.. so warm..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.