Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FO: Diamonds


Here's a quick FO to prove I've been knitting. OK, I started this in January - and sent it to hibernation just shortly before binding off the first wrist warmer. For no real reason. I was considering making an opening for each single finger - but could not find a good description of how to do it. And once I did, I realized that my stitch count was not quite working for it.


Details and general notes: this is a very straightforward pattern, I used up all of my 1 Cascade 220 skein (I even had to go back and cut off the ends to be able to finish the thumb). Were I to knit this again, I'd do some shaping to make this a tighter fit - it is quite loose. And for some reason my 2nd wrist warmer turned out bigger (I guess my knit tension changed with all the rest in between). I used 4,5mm circulars.

No comments: