Saturday, August 22, 2009

I failed to finish...


my pegboard before the vacation. I'd like to still modify some parts - so now it is resting a bit... I'm really looking forward to wearing it. And there's really not that much left to do.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These two feet were up in the air again. It came as a shock to my family who thought I went nuts. It's all due to the fact that back in April at the very end of the flying course (the last flight!) I kind of crashed into the tree with the paraglider and broke both of my ankles. After that followed a long cure period, with loads of books read, many knitting projects started (but not that many finished) and no walking at all.

With all the paragliders in the air in Austria, I could not resist, but since I'm still somewhat shaky on my feet, this was a tandem flight. I loved it.

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, you are a brave girl! your pegboard is looking nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That must have hurt! Well done for getting right back up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope it heals up properly. I'll be thinking of you. Keep us posted on your progress. And on your pegboard too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your injuries. :-( I was wondering why I haven't seen you blogging as much lately. Hope you heal better soon!

    P.S. Your tunic is looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.