Sunday, May 31, 2009

FO: Yahaira cardi


Details
Pattern:
Assymetrical Cabled Cardi by Yahaira Ferreira.
Yarn: ca. 7.6 skeins of Soft-Merino from Wolle-Roedel
Needles: 4.5mm (US 7) circulars



I started this in January, and sometime inbetween the skiing, snowboarding, paragliding, uni and work this project was neglected. When I picked it up again, I only had to knit the collar... And find the right buttons. Yesterday I made my husband take me to a shop that sells buttons (I know this sentence sounds weird, but there is a reason why I cannot go there on my own - to that later).



This is a great pattern - and the result is rewarding. I'm happy about the way this turned out. Thanks to Yahaira for a great free pattern!

7 comments:

  1. oh wow, I love it! I haven't seen that pattern before, and it looks awesome!! Great job, yours is so pretty.

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, and I love those cables and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you liked it! yours came out great, I love that color

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the color and it fits you great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cardi! You did a great job and the color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish Siga!!! I loved the colour and the cables. Very well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.