Friday, September 26, 2008

It's been so cold...

...that I had to knit a cowl to my shopping tunic. I was thankful to myself for this idea last weekend in Poland, where it seemed to be November rather than September temperatures. I almost used another full skein of Cascade Magnum and it really looks as if the cowl is just as long as the rest of the body.

There are no other news apart from the fact that I've gotten an award and have been tagged. But I'll post on that some other time. Now I have to get out and and enjoy some sun on this surprisingly warm autumn day. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. How lovely and cosy that looks! In London, we're having a little bit of summer to make up for the rubbish August we had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the cowl, and I like your checked coat too, nice combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.