Monday, September 29, 2008

I got an award!

And I do not want to keep it all to myself, so I thought of sharing it and passing this on. 
The rules are:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
3. Nominate at least 4 other bloggers and add their links.
4. Leave a comment at the recipients' blogs so they can pass it on.

First of all, thank you to Canary Sanctuary who gave me this award. I think it's so sweet the way you mentioned why you're giving this award to the specific bloggers.

Oh, I'd like to nominate so many of you guys, but some have already gotten this award, so I'm sorry to disqualify you in my consideration. ;-)

And my award goes to:
  • knit lit - because you're such a fashion inspiration; you're my vogue-blogger when I need to find out what the next look will be
  • morningstar - because your blog gives me just the right doze of craziness & fun
  • yarn it - because your story touched me
There you go! Enjoy your award!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love your blog too - this award is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks so much for this! i'm only getting around to reading it now, so i will definitely post it on my blog shortly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.