Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FOs: Tomato baby

Three very fun projects. A tomato baby hat, baby booties and a green wraplan. I was too stupid for Elizabeth Zimmermann's baby surprise jacket, so I searched for an easier project and was glad to find the wraplan. It's fun and quick. Other knitters have complained about the mistakes in this pattern, but I just knit the neck portion intuitively and was fine.


I hope it'll all fit the little one. This weekend we go to see our friends in Wroclaw, one of my favourite Polish cities, so I might get some shots of a baby actually wearing this. The two hats that I've knit before fit him, which I'm very glad about.


It's getting cold here, so I need to start a nice winter project now. Any ideas?

8 comments:

  1. very cute! i love the colors, and those buttons are adorable! be sure to post modeled shots if you get some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so cute! can't wait for the baby pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeee! That's so adorable.

    - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out so adorably! I have to make a baby sweater for November - I might ask you how you corrected for the errors... Though I still haven't settled yet on what to make.

    For autumn - have you seen that Camden sweater on the new knitty?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, tagged you for a meme on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a heads-up post just to let you know I've nominated your for an "I Love Your Blog" award.
    You can get the cute ribbon on my blog, CanaryKnits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, such a cute set! The colors are perfect. That hat especially is superadorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.