Sunday, August 31, 2008

FOs: Baby blue hats


Ravelympics made knitting ubiquitous. I did not even start my Phildar cardi. It's a pattern that'll need some modifications and I am not in the mood for that right now. My friend Magda had a baby son in June and I meant to knit something for him. The result is these two hats that still have to be blocked. I'm totally into baby patterns now and already have two next projects queued up. First, however, I have to send these two to my friend to make sure that they fit. I chose Lana Grossa Elastico for sufficient ease, but babies grow so fast in the first months that one can never know.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh lovely, nice colour. Wish I knew some babies to knit for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, those hats are so adorable! Is there anything more satisfying than knitting for babies?!

    - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the hat! do you use dpns to knit the hat or 9-12" circulars?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.