Saturday, July 19, 2008

new stuff

It's that time of the year. I adore the new Phildar magazine! There are so many great dresses, but I don't think I'm the one to pull off that style. These two tops, however, are sooooooooo totally me.
OK, the brown one is probably very boring to knit - just think of all those stockinette stitches. But it's such a classy look! And I think I can wear this style.
This sleevless cardi is just cute. There's nothing else to add. I love Phildar! I ordered one of their older magazines just a couple of weeks ago and I've got to get this one now!

And this is out of VK fall '08 preview. Now that's a bit more interesting to knit. I already want the upcoming winter to be cold so that I could wear something like this.


All of the other magazines that I've seen so far haven't convinced me to get the issues. But I have to admit that I quite like Riding to Avalon from Knitscene. I won't be buying the mag just for this one, though. I love the details, but the rest is again just stockinette on 3.75mm needles.

1 comment:

  1. Those VK sweaters are really cute - I want to make the grey one. I was wondering why you hadn't posted in a while - now I know why - too busy looking at patterns for autumn! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.