Wednesday, May 14, 2008

running at the very end of Ravelry waiting list

We've had some great weather over here these past two weeks and I try to get back to my sports rhythm, which basically means to leave the couch and run every other evening or so. I'm very motivated, I've even started taking step aerobic classes, which are really fun. And this is all due to the fact that I bought a new bikini, my main motivator to stay "on the right path".
I've done some knitting as well. I hope to finish Juliet this week - I have only about 10 rows to go, then it's all the weaving to be done. Raglans rock! I do not like seaming. I've shot some pictures, but the colour doesn't seem to come out right. I just hope that when the recipient puts on the cardi, there'll be some sun out for great FO pictures.

Yes, I'm knitting a cropped version, but this time it's not for me. My very good non-knitter friend, Steffi, will be wearing it. I like the pattern and one day I'll knit one Juliet for myself as well.

Oh yes, I've tried registering with Ravelry, but there are around 3000 people ahead of me on the list, so I guess I'll have to wait awhile.
I've made my own list, and that is "next on the needles". There are way more projects that I want to knit, but I want to include only those projects to the list that are really going to be my next ones. For the Dreamer and Drops jacket I already have the yarn. I can't wait to start Twinkle's Dreamer.
The next list that I'm looking forward to adding to my sidebar will be called "Finished objects". I set myself a goal of 5 knitted pieces otherwise it's not really a list, is it?

1 comment:

  1. oh --I have this in my queue as well--yours looks beautiful--maybe i'll have to step it up in line!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.