Friday, April 25, 2008

moving on

My next project is already on. There are loads of great pictures of Juliet on Ravelry, but it was Lara from yarn it who made me want to have one of my own. I chose Siena Big yarn for this pattern. It's a nice berry colour.


The pattern I use is from Zephyrstyle. And there's either a cropped or a long version of it. Given my last cropped project, I'll go with the long one.


A couple of days ago I found this pattern on Drops website. And here's the picture.




And I cannot help but think that the similarities are beyond accidental. Does anyone else think that way?

BTW, today I fly to Chicago for a short trip. I've already ordered tons of knitting magazines and books that I can take home with me. I'm so excited!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! The color you choose is going to make a beautiful juliet. Yeah, I am not sure the similarities in design is a coincidence. I hadn't seen the drops design before.

    I am looking forward to seeing your Juliet progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably one of the cutest knits I've stumbled across in a long time...I really love the color and the fit! I hope you still like it! Are you on ravelry? I'm 'miscusi' there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I thought I liked Juliet until I daw the DROPS pattern ... I like it much better in the lighter yarn!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.